‘As another has well said, to handicap a student by teaching him that his black face is a curse and that his struggle to change his condition is hopeless is the worst sort of lynching.‘
About the Black American Veteran
Who Is the Black American Veteran?
Members of Afro & Pan African communities who identify as being of ‘black’ or of associated ethnic descent. This can include, but isn’t limited to, Caribbean, Brazilian, and Indian ethnic groups.
** DISCLAIMER **
Members of other ethnic groups who don’t embrace or identify as being ‘black’, or of associated ethnic descent, are welcome to visit our parent niche marketing website, The American Veteran, which offers a similar set of hosting & support options for both businesses & individuals of non ethnic descent seeking to launch & amplify online marketing projects.
What is The BAV?
An online marketing strategy focusing on the behaviorial, geographical, & demographical subsets of a unique target audience, which in this case are Black Americans, for the purpose of generating lead-based initiaitves centered around brand creation, product development, amplification, and support.
The purpose of this platform is simple: help Black Americans develop & promote ideas which aids in or contributes to their own personal growth.
To aid in the development of online resources which contribute to the creation of wealth & prosperity for Black Americans.
Become a leading resource in the discovery, development, marketing, and amplification of ideas, brands, & businesses created by Black Americans.
- Become a leading repository for positive inclusive discussions related to the self-marketing efforts of Black Americans centered around:
- Starting new businesses.
- Generating online wealth.
- Building new brands.
- Developing community empowerment initiatives.
- The creation of policy and documentation of any efforts or contributions which forwards the continued plights of Black Americans.
- The continued development and integration of tools & resources which contribute greatly to the continued development & scaling of ideas & visions of Black Americans.
- Partnering with like-minded individuals & organizations who’s efforts, missions, & visions align with those of the BAV platform.
Features of the BAV marketing platform include:
- Content Creation – author & editor rights assigned to members allowing for the creation of news posts.
- Social Sharing – automatic posting & distributing of news posts across BAV social media profiles.
- Community Forums – forum topic creation capability to help extend marketing efforts via topic-based discussions.
- Business Directory – a listings service option for business owners seeking to promote offers & services with hopes of generating leads within the exclusive community.
- Advertising – ad space purchase options for brand & business owners seeking to generate leads through ad sales within the exclusive community.
- Ecommerce – custom print on demand apparel & accessories specifically designed to target Black American Veterans.
The BAV is Niche Marketing
(The Black American is the Niche & the Market!)
What is BAV Niche Marketing?
The use of the BAV platform as a tool to help individual marketers & business owners target & amplify their advertising strategies based on characteristics specific to an exclusive market, group, or demographic of potential customers most likely to be accepting of their offerings. These characteristics can include, but isn’t limited to:
The benefit to this approach, especially for new brands & business owners, is that it gives them an opportunity to differentiate themselves, and their brands, from their competitors by allowing them to appear as authorities in their chosen niches which builds trust & establishes long standing connections with their audiences.
How Does the BAV Work?
Watch this video for a narrated walk-thru using the Mindmap below as your guide.
Mindmaps provide visual representation of the steps & tasks associated with navigating this particular platform.